According to the Gallup Employee index, in April 2016, only 33% of employees said they were engaged at work. While it might be an oversimplification to say the remaining 67% are disengaged, we do [...]
Enterprise systems have become ubiquitous today. Almost everyone can afford to streamline their processes with the broad range of out-of-box, custom and cloud options that exist. While having ERP [...]
We believe good business software must be built on the business it serves. So we align our systems to the proven processes our customers have already developed to make their business successful and profitable.